P.E. - Year 6
- Progressive Year 6 P.E. scheme of work
- Full coverage of the Year 6 P.E. national curriculum
- Medium-term plans and level descriptions
- Breadth to ensure pupil progress in lots of sports and activities
- Progressive P.E. scheme of work for Year 6
- Simple guidance for every lesson
- Cover a wide-range of sports and activities
This P.E. scheme of work for Year 6 by Striver is designed to be taught by non-specialists and is accessible to all teachers. It includes a breadth of sports including Tennis, Outdoor and Adventure, Handball and Gymnastics and promotes pupil confidence in these skills.
- Year 6 P.E. scheme of work
- Medium term plans and subject lead resources
- All the P.E. lesson plans and teaching resources you need
This Year 6 P.E. scheme of work from P.E. Resources Bank is written by P.E. subject specialists to give teachers confidence teaching P.E.. The scheme covers all skills and objectives outlined in the Year 6 P.E. national curriculum and its breadth of sports and activities is designed to develop a love of sports in pupils.