- Progressive geography schemes of work for Years 1 to 6
- Enquiry-based approach to learning
- Full national curriculum coverage for KS1 and KS2
- Clear progression of locational and place knowledge
- Assessments to check understanding of substantive and disciplinary concepts
Awarded an OBE for Services to Education, Clive Davies has developed schemes or work around progression using an enquiry-based approach.
- Flexible scheme, adaptable to school contexts
- Detailed year group overviews
- Cross-curricular links
- Progression of substantive and disciplinary concepts
- An enquiry-based approach to learning
Founded by a primary school teacher, Learning Mole makes learning fun and effective. The animated videos are designed to build pupil confidence in areas of the primary curriculum.
- General Life Skills