English - Year 3
- Complete schemes of work for Year 3 English
- Dozens of text-based units using children’s favourite books
- Full Year 3 English national curriculum coverage
- Award-winning SPaG videos to help pupils of all abilities
- Text-based Year 3 English scheme of work
- Written by Clive Davies OBE for Services to Education
- Full coverage of the Year 3 English national curriculum
This Year 3 English scheme of work from Focus Education clearly outlines curriculum outcomes and objectives, with activities planned to ensure these are met. The scheme focuses on progression, with each week and unit building on previous English learning, knowledge and skills.
- Year 3 English medium term plan for English
- Aligned to the Year 3 English national curriculum
- Based on a much-loved text to inspire pupils
This Year 3 unit of work from Livello uses a text to initiate English teaching and learning. The unit contains curriculum objective mapping and a medium-term plan so you can be confident pupils will progress over the term. Each week of teaching contains lesson plans and activities to inspire English teaching.
- 6-week unit of work for Year 3 English
- Aligned to the Year 3 national curriculum
- Ready-to-teach lessons, presentations and English worksheets
This 6-week unit of work from Teacher of Primary is designed to inspire your Year 3 pupils with a love of reading whilst progressing their English skills. The unit delves into the much-loved book, ‘The Twits’, to develop reading, understanding, comprehension, writing and grammar skills in Year 3 pupils.