P.E. - Year 5
- Engaging P.E. scheme of work for Year 5
- Clear year-on-year progression
- Engaging and stimulating P.E. resources to spark pupil interest
- Full coverage of the Year 5 P.E. national curriculum
- Year 5 P.E. scheme of work
- Everything you need to teach Year 5 P.E.
- Cover a wide-range of sports to ensure pupil progress
This P.E. scheme of work for Year 5 from Striver covers a range of physical activities that will develop students’ confidence. Units include Athletics, Dance, Netball, Hockey and Tag Rugby. Schemes are designed to be accessible to all teachers and guide teachers through every step.
- Progressive P.E. scheme of work for Year 5
- Clear guidance for every session
- Cover a wide-range of sports and activities
The Year 5 P.E. scheme of work from P.E. resources bank covers a breadth of physical activities and sports to ensure pupils make rapid progress with the P.E. skills and objective outlined in the Year 5 P.E. national curriculum. Every unit contains clear guidance so teachers are confident teaching P.E..