Geography - Year 5
- Progressive Year 5 geography scheme of work
- Develops locational and place knowledge
- Complete Year 5 geography national curriculum coverage
- Enquiry-based approach to geography learning
Schemes of Work
Geography - Year 5 - Focus Education
- Year 5 geography scheme written by Clive Davies, OBE for Services to Education
- Clear progression of substantive and disciplinary knowledge
- Full coverage of the Year 5 geography National Curriculum
This Year 5 geography scheme of work from Focus Education uses an enquiry-based methodology to encourage geographical curiosity in pupils. The scheme has all the resources teachers need to teach Year 5 geography, but leaves space for teachers to choose locally relevant case studies and examples.
No more geography planning! All the resources you need to deliver outstanding Year 5 geography lessons.
What do we understand by Fairtrade and why do we need an organisation like Fairtrade Foundation? - Presentation
What do we understand by Fairtrade and why do we need an organisation like Fairtrade Foundation? - Teacher notes