Science - Year 6
- Find the right scheme for you - Year 6 science schemes of work from two providers
- Digestible science CPD videos to give teachers confidence
- Full coverage of Year 6 science national curriculum
- Assessments to ensure all pupils meet science learning outcomes
- Enquiry-based scheme to develop key scientific skills
- Written by Clive Davies OBE for Services to Education
- Full Year 6 science national curriculum coverage
The Year 6 Focus Education science scheme of work uses enquiry-focused questions and activities to develop working scientifically skills in pupils. The overview documents in the scheme show clear curriculum alignment and ensure pupils develop substantive and disciplinary knowledge.
- Digestible science CPD videos
- Easy-to-teach, easy-to-resource Year 6 science lessons
- Curriculum-alignment, progression maps, assessments and more
The Year 6 science scheme of work from PZAZ contains a fully planned lesson for every statement in the Year 6 science national curriculum. The scheme is designed to be progressive and engaging, with lots of easy-to-resource practicals included to help develop pupils understanding of scientific concepts.