Science - Year 5
- Find the scheme that’s right for you - Year 5 science schemes of work from two providers
- Science national curriculum coverage
- Bite-sized science CPD videos to improve teacher confidence
- Science progression maps, assessments and curriculum overview materials
- Written by Clive Davies OBE for Services to Education
- Progressive scheme with links to previous learning
- Full Year 5 national curriculum coverage
This Year 5 science scheme of work from Focus Education uses an enquiry-approach so that questions are predominant throughout the units, allowing children to develop working scientifically skills. The scheme contains science overviews, lessons and activities, but is adaptable to the needs of your pupils.
- National curriculum coverage for Year 5 science
- Progressive Year 5 science lesson plans and resources
- Bite-sized science CPD videos
The Year 5 PZAZ science scheme of work is designed to give teachers confidence teaching science. The scheme contains everything teachers need to teach progressive Year 5 science - including lesson plans, presentations, progression maps, science assessments, objective labels and more!