Science - Year 3
- Year 3 science schemes of work
- Science CPD videos so you can teach with confidence
- Year 3 science national curriculum coverage
- Clear progression of substantive and disciplinary knowledge
- Enquiry-based approach encourages pupils to work scientifically
- Written by Clive Davies OBE for Services to Education
- Full Coverage of the Year 3 science national curriculum
The Year 3 science scheme of work from Focus Education builds on KS1 science learning and introduces new topics. The scheme contains all the lessons, activities and overview documents you need to teach Year 3 science but also encourages teachers to adapt the scheme to your pupils’ needs.
- Science CPD videos to give teachers confidence teaching science
- Full coverage of the Year 3 science national curriculum
- Science assessments, quizzes and activities
The PZAZ Year 3 science scheme of work equips teachers with everything they need to teach progressive science lessons. The scheme contains progression maps and curriculum overviews so you can easily check that pupils are developing their substantive and disciplinary knowledge.