Science - Year 2
- Year 2 science schemes of work
- Full Year 2 science national curriculum coverage
- Bite-sized science CPD videos to build teacher confidence
- Science assessment and tracking materials to ensure progress
- Enquiry-based Year 2 science scheme of work
- Written by Clive Davies OBE for Services to Education
- Progression and curriculum overview documents
The Year 2 science scheme of work from Focus Education uses an enquiry approach to develop working scientifically skills in pupils. The scheme contains science overviews, lessons and resources, but also leaves space for teachers to adapt the scheme to the local context of their school.
- Science CPD videos to improve teacher confidence
- All the resources you need to teach Year 2 science
- Lesson plan for every statement in the Year 2 science curriculum
The Year 2 science scheme of work from PZAZ provides teachers with everything they need to teach primary science. The scheme contains lots of easy-to-resource practicals to keep pupils engaged, in addition to a whole host of lesson planning, assessment and progression tracking materials.