Science - Year 1
- Year 1 science schemes of work
- Bite-sized science CPD videos to help you build confidence
- Clear progression of substantive and disciplinary knowledge
- Science lesson for every objective in the Year 1 science curriculum
- Enquiry-based approach to science learning
- Clear progression of substantive and disciplinary concepts
- Designed to create a bespoke curriculum for your school, supported by the schemes’ lessons and resources
The Year 1 science scheme of work from Focus Education is packed full of knowledge organisers, progression maps and curriculum overviews so you can be confident pupils are progressing with their science learning. The lessons, assessments and activities are designed to develop key scientific skills in pupils.
- Bite-sized science CPD videos to enhance teacher confidence
- Science progression maps
- Year 1 science assessment and tracking materials
The PZAZ Year 1 science scheme of work contains everything you need to teach science in Year 1. The scheme contains a lesson for every statement in the Year 1 science curriculum - equipped with lesson plan, presentation, objective labels, assessments and more - in addition to primary overview resources.