Phonics - EYFS
- Synthetic systematic phonics learning programme
- Full phonics phases coverage for EYFS
- Effective interventions for pupils
- DfE-validated phonics programme
- Effective interventions to support all pupils
- Fun and engaging resources
The phase 2 phonics scheme of work from All Aboard learning is designed to help teachers deliver DfE validated phonics lessons over 6 weeks. The scheme contains overview documents, phase 2 sound mats and games, and intervention tracking sheets, so you have everything you need to teach phonics.
- Support all pupils with included interventions
- Systematic DfE-validated phonics programme
- Engaging and effective lessons
All Aboard learning has designed this phase 3 phonics scheme of work to support teachers's phonics delivery over 12 weeks of lessons. The scheme contains all supplementary resources such as grapheme cards and spelling aids, along with overview documents and baseline assessments.
- Intervention tools to help support all pupils
- Effective and fun resources
Phase 4 phonics by All Aboard Learning includes 6 weeks of units with guided reading resources. The scheme also contains overview documents, grapheme cards and flashcards so that you have everything you need to teach phonics.
- Systematic phonics reading scheme
- Created by an experienced English teacher
- Fun and effective resources and stories
Learn to Read with Phonics by Guinea Pig Education teaches reading rapidly through a structured course of 8 reader books. Each book focuses on specific sounds and includes teacher notes and an activity pack for children to work through.