P.E. - EYFS
- P.E. schemes of work for EYFS
- Units overviews and teacher guidance
- Breadth to ensure pupil progress in a variety of activities
- Year-on-year progression
- Nursery PE scheme of work
- Easy to follow lessons with clear guidance for simple teaching
- Medium term overviews
This Nursery PE scheme of work from Striver covers a range of PE topics to start introducing Nursery pupils to PE activities. Sports covered include ball skills, dance and gymnastics with clear teaching tips for every lesson.
- P.E. scheme of work for Reception
- Clear progression across the year
- Diagrams, images and videos for every lesson
This P.E. scheme of work for Reception from Striver covers a range of physical activities that will develop students’ confidence. Units include Athletics, Dance and Gymnastics and guide teachers through each lesson.