Maths - Year 6
- Year 6 maths schemes and lessons
- KS2 maths SATs assessment packs
- National Curriculum coverage
- Checklists and assessments to ensure progress
- Full Year 6 maths national curriculum coverage
- Mastery approach to maths
- Differentiated tasks to meet all pupils’ needs
This Year 6 maths scheme of work has been designed to support the White Rose mastery approach to maths. All the resources contained within the scheme promote problem solving, reasoning and maths fluency skills to help all students become confident in maths.
- National Curriculum aligned
- Maths activity packs
- Maths challenges
Encourage thinking and develop maths curiosity with this maths scheme of work that has activity-based learning at its core. Designed by an experienced KS2 teacher, all of the resources have been tried and tested in classrooms so you can have confidence the resources are inspiring and effective.