English - Year 6
- Save time with a progressive English schemes of work
- KS2 English SATs lesson packs to give your pupils confidence
- Full coverage of the Year 6 English national curriculum
- Inspiring lessons across the whole English curriculum
- Written by Clive Davies OBE for Services to Education
- Progressive, text-based Year 6 English scheme of Work
- Full Coverage of the Year 6 English National Curriculum
This Year 6 English scheme of work from Focus Education is designed to develop all the English skills outlined in the English national curriculum. Overview documents make monitoring progress against the curriculum simple, and teaching slides and activities ensure teachers can save time planning.
- Year 6 English unit of work
- Designed to be a springboard for English teaching
- Mapping to the Year 6 English national curriculum objectives
This 6-week unit of work for Year 6 English pupils is a great, supportive starting point for teaching progressive English lessons. The unit contains curriculum objective mapping, a medium term plan and weekly lesson plans and activities, designed to spark ideas for additional activities to support pupils learning.
- Save time with this 6-week unit of work
- Aligned to the Year 6 national curriculum
- Presentations, worksheets and activities for every week of learning
This Year 6 English unit of work from Teacher of Primary draws on the text, ‘Holes’, to improve pupils’ appreciation for reading and books and progress pupils English skills. There are ready-to-teach presentations for each week, alongside English worksheets, activities and quizzes so all your planning is done!