English - Year 2
- Progressive Year 2 English schemes of work
- Engaging spelling scheme and GPS animations
- Text-based units of work
- Year 2 English national curriculum coverage
- Year 2 English scheme of work
- Authored by Clive Davies OBE
- Full Year 2 English national curriculum coverage
This Year 2 English scheme of work from Focus Education uses much-loved texts as a launchpad for learning. The English scheme contains all the resources you need to teach progressive English lessons but leaves space for teachers to adapt the scheme and activities to the needs of their school and pupils.
- 6-week English unit of work
- Clear mapping to the English national curriculum
- Provides ideas and activities for teachers to build on
This Year 2 medium term plan from Livello adopts a thematic approach to teaching English, using a text to spark ideas for learning. The Year 2 English unit contains curriculum maps and a medium-term plan, plus activities for every week that teachers can then build on to create lessons suited to their pupils.
- Medium term Year 2 English unit of work
- Aligned to the Year 2 English national curriculum
- Presentations and worksheets for every lesson
Save time with this Year 2 unit of work from Teacher of Primary, based on the much-loved book ‘Room on the Broom’. The unit contains a medium term plan, a ready-to-teach presentation for every lesson, worksheets, activities and interactive quizzes so you have everything you need to teach Year 2 English.