Music - Year 1
- Topic-based Year 1 music scheme of work
- Bite-sized teacher CPD videos
- Easy-to-teach for all KS1 teachers
- Covers all music requirements in the National Plan for Music Education
Schemes Of Work
Music - Key Stage 1 - Music Playtime
- KS1 Music Scheme of Work
- Two-year plan included to make tracking progress simple
- CPD videos, audio files and guidance included
This KS1 music scheme of work from Music Playtime is packed full of everything you need to teach engaging music lessons. The scheme is topic-based and focused on active music, helping young pupils to develop playing, singing and creating skills. The scheme is perfect for promoting an early interest in music.
Fun and engaging KS1 music scheme of work to ensure progression of skills and knowledge.
Ourselves & Our Friends
Pets & Other Animals
Maestro & The Christmas Tree
Teach KS1 music with confidence and without hours of planning!
Lunar New Year
We partner with quality resource partners so you can choose the right schemes and resources for your pupils.