Music - EYFS Reception
- Aligned to the National Plan for Music Education
- EYFS Music Scheme of Work
- Bite-sized music CPD videos
- Teacher guidance and audio files provided
Schemes Of Work
Music - EYFS - Music Playtime
- 2-year EYFS music scheme of work
- 2-year plan to ensure pupil progress
- All audio files and videos provided
The EYFS scheme of work from Music Playtime is perfect for supporting the EYFS development matters framework in your school. The topic-based scheme takes an active approach to music, focusing on playing, creating, singing and more. The scheme is easy-to-teach, regardless of experience teaching music.
Develop music skills in EYFS pupils with this easy-to-teach music scheme of work.
Ourselves & Our Friends
Pets & Other Animals
Maestro & The Christmas Tree
Lunar New Year
No more music planning! Progressive EYFS music lessons at your fingertips.
Improve teacher and pupil confidence in music with bite-sized CPD videos and active music lessons.
Food & Eating
More Maestro the Dog Stories
People Who Help Us
Support the EYFS development matters framework with a topic-based music scheme.
The Weather & The Seasons
Gardens & Growing