English - Year 1
- DfE-validated systematic synthetic phonics programme
- Award-winning SPaG videos
- Year 1 English scheme of work
- Full coverage of the Year 1 national curriculum
- Progressive Year 1 English scheme of work
- Written by Clive Davies OBE for Services to Education
- Uses texts as a launchpad for English learning
The Year 1 English scheme of work from Focus Education is designed to help teachers deliver national-curriculum aligned, progressive English lessons. The scheme contains overview documents, writing checklists, learning sequences, teaching slides and activities so you have everything you need to teach English.
- 6-week unit of work
- Clear mapping to the Year 1 English curriculum objectives
- Designed to be a launchpad for learning - providing a starting point for teachers to build from
This 6-week English unit of work from Livello adopts a thematic approach to learning English, using texts and images as a springboard for teaching the English curriculum. The unit contains curriculum objective mapping, a medium-term plan and activities and worksheets for each week of teaching.
- 6-week unit of work for Year 1 English
- Packed full of time-saving presentations and activities
- Contains an English medium-term plan
This Year 1 English unit from Teacher of Primary uses a popular book to progress English learning. The lessons are colourful, engaging and interactive, and covers numerous elements of the KS1 national curriculum. The unit contains 27 worksheets and 6 lesson presentations, quizzes and activities.