English - EYFS Reception
- DfE-validated systematic synthetic phonics programme
- Lessons and activities designed to support the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
- Award-winning spelling videos
- Save time with ready-to-teach english lesson plans
Schemes of Work
- 25 presentations on recognising lessons
- Fun activities and worksheets to introduce EYFS pupils to letters
- Fun interactive quiz included within the presentations
This Alphabet unit of work from Teacher of Primary is a great way for introducing EYFS pupils to the letters of the alphabet. Each EYFS English lesson pack includes an interactive quiz, a link to a song, a worksheet, and a colouring page. Perfect for supporting the delivery of the EYFS Framework.
All Aboard Phonics Phase 2
- DfE-validated systematic synthetic phonics learning programme
- 6-week phonics scheme of learning
- Overviews, lessons, flashcards and more
Designed to support the delivery of the EYFS framework, this phase 2 phonics scheme of work introduces EYFS children to systematic, synthetic phonics. The scheme contains lesson plans, phoneme cards, grapheme card, letter formation practice worksheets, flashcards, sound mats and more!
DfE-validated phonics programme that is both simple to deliver and effective for pupils.